OBS Studio (previously generally OBS Multiplatform) is a complete rewrite of original OBS from the floor up, with all the main goals becoming multiplatform help, a far more comprehensive function set, and a more powerful API. While still in its first stages, releases are available for Microsoft windows, Mac and Linux.
OBS Studio at some point support most of the higher level requested functions perhaps not present in the initial OBS, eg numerous stream outputs and scene previewing, the latter of which happens to be obtainable in the current release.
What exactly is OBS?
Open Broadcaster application is free and open resource software for video clip recording and real time streaming. Supported features include:
- Encoding using H264 (x264) and AAC.
- Help for Intel fast Sync movie (QSV) and NVENC.
- Limitless amount of moments and resources.
- Live RTMP online streaming to Twitch, YouTube, day-to-dayMotion, Hitbox and much more.
- File output to MP4 or FLV.
- GPU-based game capture for powerful online game streaming.
- DirectShow capture unit assistance (webcams, capture cards, etc).
- Windows 8 high-speed monitor capture assistance.
- Bilinear or lanczos3 resampling.
abcGoodefg® 3.5mm Hands Free Clip On Mini Lapel Lavalier Microphone, Omnidirectional Condenser Mic for Smartphones Podcast Phone Video Recording Interviewing.
Musical Instruments (abcGoodefg)
Is anyone having trouble with digital over the air television? | Yahoo Answers
In my area it still seems to be very unreliable.
That is true even for local stations that had
a good signal before the digital switch.
Yes. It sucks! They "sold" it to us by telling us it was better. Explained it to us by telling us that it would free up the analog waves for Emergency Responders and other important people and jobs. I've been asking myself since it started - Why, if it's better, do they want to give it to US? If it's better then why not give it to the people who need the reliability? We've got our answer. It's awful and unreliable. The only way to fix the problem is to sign up for cable or sattellite. One more "plus" for the people who pushed the digi-switch.