External TV Aerial
Do I need an outdoor TV aerial?
May 6, 2019 – 02:43 am
The UK TV system was created to supply audiences with great reception on an additional, good aerial. It isn't technically feasible to increase this degree of service to indoor aerials.
Thus, interior aerials often don't provide good TV reception. In addition, interference from devices within the residence is a lot more most likely. Photographs and noise can split up or freeze, and you will must go your aerial whenever altering networks. As a result we might always recommend a patio aerial anywhere possible*. This may enhance signal strength thus the caliber of your reception.
In which disturbance is suspected, Ofcom - the regulator - will likely to be unable to provide assistance if you are staying away from an external aerial.
*For help with aerials and dishes we'd suggest making use of a specialist installer. We cannot suggest specific contractors however might wish to check with a recognised industry body, like the Confederation of Aerial Industries (CAI). Instead look at the site of Registered Digital Installers (RDI)
ANTOP AT-413B Flat-Panel Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Indoor (Attic) TV Antenna with Built-in 4G LTE Filter 55 to 65 Miles Range 360 Degree Reception 16' Detachable Coaxial Cable, HD/4K UHD Ready
CE (Antop Antenna Inc)
- ★FREE TV FOR LIFE! No monthly bill for watching TV! AT-413B HDTV Antenna receives free broadcast High Definition Over-To-Air (OTA) TV signals, such as ABC, CBS...
- ★ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED IN THE USA by ANTOP, the antenna specialists, the flat-panel AT-413B over-the-air digital TV antenna features a 55 to 65- MILE reception...
- ★Its UV coating, weather resistant finish and compact design make the AT-413B perfect for easy home exterior installation: wall, roof, balcony.Or, even in an attic...
- ★Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures...
- ★All ANTOP products come with 24-hour access to ON-LINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT and INSTALLATION ASSISTANCE. ANTOP products include a 12-month warranty and 30-day money...
HDTV Antenna, 1byone Super Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna - 25 Miles Range with 10ft High Performance Coax Cable, Extremely Soft Design and Lightweight
- Free for Life - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs...
- Longer Cable, Easier Setup - Our included 10-foot coaxial cable makes it easy for you to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, and...
- Full HD - 25-mile range allows access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV.
- Easy Operation - Fast and easy setup in 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
- Buyer Guarantee - We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon environmental factors and...
50 OHM Clear Blade External Digital TV Radio FM Antenna Aerial for Car
- Product Name: Car Digital TV Antenna; Material: Plastic,Metal; Color: Black,Clear
- Package Content: 1 x Car Digital TV Antenna; Impedance: 50 OHM; Frequency: 88-108 MHZ
- Plug: Radio: 12-18db TV: UHF 22±3db & UHF 20±3db; Dimension: 22 x 4.5 x 1cm/ 8.7 x 1.8 x 0.4 inches(L*W*H)
- Cable: TPY: 1.5C-2V RG174V Impedance: 50 OHM Length: 5.0M+Plug; Working Temperature: -35°C+75°C
- Deposited Temperature: -40°C+80°C; V.S.W.R:
TV Antenna, Avantek AR-F10 Ultra-thin Amplified Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna with 50-mile Range Signal Booster Black
- This 50-mile range indoor HDTV antenna allows you to watch your favorite TV shows without the need for expensive cable packages or satellite dishes by capturing...
- Features a wide band external amplifier, a built-in low noise and high gain booster which ensures stunning picture and sound reception
- Installation is easy, fast, and requires no additional tools! Simply connect the amplifier to the TV or set-top-box and AC adapter, plug the AC adapter and scan...
- Ultra-thin design and 10-foot coaxial cable offer outstanding flexibility in placement; can hang on the wall, lay on any flat surface or stand on a table using the...
- NOTE: In case you are not receiving specific channels or the reception is poor, it might be because the TV may not be in the correct mode and not scanning the channels...
Amplified Hdtv Antenna Ultra Thin Light Weight FLat Digital Tv Antenna Indoor with Detechable Amplifier Singnal Booster- 35 Miles Range
- Receives free broadcast high definition tv signals such PBS,NBC and more
- Support 1080p HD and uses
- Reception antenna includes 150cm precision low-loss cable and uses manual
- Ultra thin and light weight designed allows you to place it almost anywhere.It can hang on the wall ,stick on the window or stand on the desk.No-extra-required power...
- Offer a 1 year warranty and 1 month money back guarantee
Is anyone having trouble with digital over the air television? | Yahoo Answers
In my area it still seems to be very unreliable.
That is true even for local stations that had
a good signal before the digital switch.
Yes. It sucks! They "sold" it to us by telling us it was better. Explained it to us by telling us that it would free up the analog waves for Emergency Responders and other important people and jobs. I've been asking myself since it started - Why, if it's better, do they want to give it to US? If it's better then why not give it to the people who need the reliability? We've got our answer. It's awful and unreliable. The only way to fix the problem is to sign up for cable or sattellite. One more "plus" for the people who pushed the digi-switch.