Digital TV antenna cable
HDTV Antenna Coaxial Cable
August 2, 2019 – 07:13 pm
Signal reduction is essential to high-frequency indicators like those many HDTV broadcast. These cables tend to be rated at 75 ohms and provide a more substantial insulating dielectric than regular coaxial cable to ensure a great photo whenever.
Not all cables are made equal.
Select the right cable to generally meet your preferences:
Antennas Direct offers three forms of cable: RG6, Quad-Shielded RG6, and RG11. You can see above the difference between high quality, cable-width, and connector-type. If you should be installing an indoor antenna or a short outside run, a standard RG6 cable should be practical. The quad-shielded RG6 cable functions additional foil shields to fight electromagnetic disturbance and it is perfect for longer operates. For those that demand the greatest high quality with without any signal reduction and/or a run in excess of 150 feet, the RG11 will deliver superior overall performance.
COAXMAX 5-in-1 Multi-Functional Cable Termination Appliance
Now you can end RG6 coaxial cable with a solid, dependable, watertight connection without the need for an expert installer to ensure they are available. The COAXMAX 5-in-1 Multi-Functional appliance is made to take advantage secure coaxial connections to attain professional-grade installments for optimum reception. This compression device is sold with six F-connectors for indoor and outdoor applications.
RG6 Minimal Loss Coaxial Cable - 50 Feet
- Functions a bigger, high-capacity center conductor
- Larger insulating dielectric
RG6 Quad-Shielded Low-Loss Coaxial Cable - 50'
- Low-loss RG6 Quad Shield Coaxial Cable provides exceptional sign integrity and noise security
- Terminated with weatherproof F-connectors for indoor or outside use
- Approved for antenna, cable, or satellite installments
RG6 Quad-Shielded Low-Loss Coaxial Cable with Compression Connectors - 100'
- Terminated with weatherproof compression connections for indoor or outside usage
Superior Level Coaxial Cable - 50'
- Guarantees the best reduced sign over large distances
- Thicker bare copper core conductor and PVC external sheath measuring over 10mm
- Paid down opposition imperative to high-frequency signals like those most HDTV broadcast
- Features compression connections with gold-plated hex head and a black nickel plated body
Better Grade Coaxial Cable - 100'
HDTV Antenna, 1byone Super Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna - 25 Miles Range with 10ft High Performance Coax Cable, Extremely Soft Design and Lightweight
- Free for Life - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs...
- Longer Cable, Easier Setup - Our included 10-foot coaxial cable makes it easy for you to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, and...
- Full HD - 25-mile range allows access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV.
- Easy Operation - Fast and easy setup in 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
- Buyer Guarantee - We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon environmental factors and...
ViewTV Coaxial Cable (50 Feet) with Coaxial Coupler - Extend Your Digital TV Antenna Cable
- Connect or extend the cables of Televisions, Cable Modems, Satellite Receivers, Digital TV Antennas and all other F-Female equipped devices.
- Manufactured from Triple Shielded RG59 coaxial cable suitable for outdoor or indoor use.
- 50 Feet in length with F-type connectors
- Coaxial Coupler included to connect to another coaxial cable
- Extend the wire of your ViewTV Digital TV Antenna (as well as all other brand TV antennas)
Marathon HDTV Long Distance Amplified Indoor / Outdoor Digital TV Antenna. Long Range High Definition UHF - VHF Reception and Top Rated Whole House Performance by Free Signal TV
Speakers (Free Signal TV)
- The #1 Whole House Hi-Performance TV Antenna Solution
- Eliminates the high cost of Cable and Satellite Service
- Highest Rated Long Range HDTV Antenna on the Market
- Sleek Advanced Design. Noise:3.5 dB Gain: Powerful 40 dBi
- No Need for Multiple antennas! Easy One Connection Hook Up
1PLUS TV Antenna 50 Miles Range Amplified Digtial TV Antenna with Detachable Amplifier, HDTV Indoor Antenna for High Reception Homeworx Antenna for TV - 13ft Coaxial Cable
- 1PLUS TOP INDOOR TV ANTENNA: Are you still pay for the cable or satellite fee for televison? Come on! Our indoor TV antenna is a receiver that can get all of your...
- EXTRA LONG 13FT COAXIAL CABLE & ULTRA SLIM DESIGN: 1PLUS is a Manudacturer with best price for you, this super slim like leaf antenna is one of our design that...
- FULL HD - 50 MILE LONG RANGE ACCESS: At first, please visit antennaweb.org or antennapoint.com check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles...
- OPERATION CORRECTLY: At first, set up according to the manual, you should make sure you have connected the antenna correctly to HDTV (TV with Digital box). And then...
- 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE 30 DAY BACK MONEY GUARANTEE - 12 MONTH WARRANTY: Please rest assured that you have made the right purchase, Our indoor TV Antenna is your...
Cable Matters Ultra-Slim Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna with Stand
Speakers (Cable Matters)
- ULTRA-SLIM HDTV ANTENNA delivers free over-the-air broadcast channels within a 35-mile radius in vivid High Definition color and audio; Uncompressed broadcast TV...
- CATV COST CUTTER indoor TV antenna eliminates the monthly bill for major networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX that broadcast HD channels; Discover alternative...
- AMPLIFIED TV ANTENNA KIT includes an AC powered amplifier to boost local broadcast signals and reduce interference; Adjustable amplifier has three settings to regulate...
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS with this lightweight indoor HD TV antenna; Mount the digital TV antenna with in the included stand, or on the window or wall with included...
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION of digital antenna with 15 total feet of coaxial cable; Connect the antenna and amplifier to the TV, plug in the power and scan for channels;...